Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Thursday 28 March 2013

Post Apoc anyone?



Toying with some conversions, so Ive been working on some head swaps.


They are more stalker/survialist then Mad Max and will utilise my current lines. Expect my troops as dollies with mixed weapons ,head swaps and additional baggage, capes and gas masks items.










Here are the heads. I will add hoods, goggles, visors etc to the base items


Let me know what you think. The berets and wooly hats will also be used as straight conversions with the rusks.

cheers

Keith

9 comments:

  1. You tease - I suggested some head types on your post on G+ and I'm looking forward to seeing some heads available for purchase, now I've discovered the joys of headswaps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And would LOVE to review them on my blog - The Space Cockroach's Hideout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More an ambush:)

    Please do Omer, more support the more likely something will happen

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !!!! 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that's the sort of thing. These look great- I've got my converting hat on now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted on my blog here:

    http://spacecockroach.blogspot.co.il/2013/03/coming-soon-15mm-gas-mask-heads-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone on The Ministures Page has insinuated that your figures are too stocky and big to mix adequately with Rebel Minis products...before such rumors have time to radicate themselves I'd suggest you to post a pair of comparative galleries of your offerings alongside Rebel's and other manufacturers' miniatures.

    I own your RUSKS and Rebel Minis Tytan Marines and I find them to look nice together on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers mate


    I've missed that one. Ill have a look and take some pics.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great. Since I use the rusks for Post apoc anyway, I find these heads freaking awesome. will they be sold? oh, and of course, I would love to see a deadicated post apoc range, especially of the "stalker/metro, not madmax/fallout" type.

    ReplyDelete